What to do if a person is captured - instructions

02 July 2022, 16:13 | Ukraine
photo Зеркало недели
Text Size:

If a person is captured, you need to take two steps. Close relatives and family members of a captured person can report the situation to the relevant authorities, and then apply to international organizations. The information agency of the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine "

Step 1.

Firstly, in order to receive or provide information, citizens can contact the Joint Center for the search and release of prisoners, working under the SBU.

In particular, this can be done by calling +38 067 650 83 32, +38 098 087 36 01 or by sending a corresponding request by e-mail united. center. [email protected] com.

With relevant requests, you can contact the National Information Bureau, call the hotline 1648 or call the city number (044) 287-81-65 (for calls from abroad). In addition, there is an option to contact the e-mail posted on the website of the Bureau nib. gov. ua.

The Coordinating Headquarters for the Treatment of Prisoners of War is also engaged in the search for prisoners of war, where you can get the necessary information by calling (044) 428-62-74. You can also send an email request to [email protected] gov. ua.

You can find out that a person has been taken prisoner by calling the helpline of the Ministry of Internal Affairs: +38 089-420-18-66.

In addition, you can apply with a relevant application to the nearest territorial body of the National Police of Ukraine by sending a request by mail or by calling 102 (24/7) or the hotline (0894) 200-18-67.

The received application is registered in the journal of the Unified Account and enters information into the ERDR for the pre-trial investigation by the National Police bodies under Art.. 110 of the Criminal Code of Ukraine with the note "

Step 2.

After receiving an official response, citizens are advised to contact the hotline of the International Committee of the Red Cross at 0-800-300-155. In addition, you can prepare an appropriate appeal to the European Court of Human Rights and the UN Human Rights Committee.

[see_also ids\u003d"

A full-scale war with Russia is going on in Ukraine. Many Ukrainians travel to other cities or abroad, they need medical or psychological help, help with children. Useful contacts can be found in our special topic.

Add a comment
:D :lol: :-) ;-) 8) :-| :-* :oops: :sad: :cry: :o :-? :-x :eek: :zzz :P :roll: :sigh:
 Enter the correct answer